FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
RepairWin for Windows 10 Full Version – This portable application allows you fix and resolve Windows 10 problems. FixWin’s latest release has an updated user interface for Windows 10, and includes a section that addresses common Windows 10 issues and problems.
All fixes have been divided into 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: Provides solutions to problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet and Connectivity: This article will help you resolve Internet issues that you might be experiencing after upgrading Windows 10.
Windows 10 This new section provides several fixes for Windows 10, including
- Reset Settings app. Settings don(tm)t launch or exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 upgrade, Wi-Fi doesn’t work anymore
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps won’t open with FixWin Re-register all apps
- After upgrading to Windows 10, office documents are no longer accessible
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe App Error
- System Tools: Provides tools to repair or replace any of the built-in programs that are not working correctly. Advanced System
- The information tab provides specific information about your system such as the number of processor threads and logical processors. It also displays maximum display resolution, refresh rate, and other details.
- Troubleshooters. This section offers direct links to 18 Windows Troubleshooters, as well as links to download 4 new troubleshooters from Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How to Use FixWin10
- We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will run SFC /scannow and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. It should take between 5-10minutes. Reboot your computer if asked.
- FixWin for Windows 10: If you have problems with the Windows Store app or Store apps, reregister the Store apps. You can do it easily by clicking a button on the Welcome page.
- Running the DISM utility to fix your Windows System Image might prove useful if you have major problems with Windows 10. You will find a button to do this on the Welcome Page.
- Next, we insist that you create a System Restore Point. Use the provided button to create one. We recommend that you create one prior to making any changes in your system. This Restore Point can be used if you so desire or need.
- You can only do one repair at a time, then restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
- Windows 10 FixWin button next to the Fix button. The pop-up will explain what the fix is.
How to use FixWin 10.2.2 for Windows 10
- Click the links below to download FixWin for Windows 10 in its full version .
- After the Download, Install the Program as Normal.
- Do not run the software after installation.
- Now, copy and paste the Crack & Paste file into c/program.
- You’re done. Now enjoy the full version.